Tuesday, August 30, 2011

10 Images To Create

This is my all time favorite band, thus why I want to try & create it.


Another favorite band. I like this pose of the album cover.


Another favorite band.


Goofy is my favorite childhood character.


Liked "Sin City" the movie. This is Hartigan from Frank Miller's "Sin City" Comics.


One of my favorite TV shows that got cancelled.


Love the Resident Evil Films. Nemesis from Resident Evil: Apocalypse 


The T-Virus from Resident Evil


My dad is a U.S. Navy Seabee. Seabee: "The Seabees, or SeaBees, are the Construction Battalions (CBs) of the United States Navy. The Seabees have a history of building basesbulldozing and paving thousands of miles of roadway and airstrips, and accomplishing myriad other construction projects in a wide variety of military theaters dating back to World War II." - Wikipedia


Who doesn't know Stewie Griffin?


Again, fan of Resident Evil Movies. The Executioner from Resident Evil: Afterlife


My favorite Halloween movie "Trick R' Treat". His name is Sam

2 comments:

  1. the first 3 and the last one will be very interesting i think to recreate

    ReplyDelete
  2. stewie would be fun to insert into other art works!

    ReplyDelete